Sgt. Kevin Wright
P.O Box 1130
179 W 200 N
Administration: (403) 752-4747
Fax: (403) 752-3614
Sgt. Ryan Hodge
P.O Box 669
145 Main Street
Administration: (403) 653-4932
Fax: (403) 653-1720
- Del Bonita (County)
- Mid River (County and the Villages of Hill Spring and Glenwood)
- Magrath (Cardston County and the Town of Magrath)
- Cardston County Emergency Services Authority (Cardston County and the Town of Cardston)
- Radio and Television
- RSS Feed
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Road Signage
- Alberta Emergency Alert App
- Knowing the risks in your community and the most appropriate way to respond to them. Contact your local municipal emergency management office for advice on identifying the risks in your area.
- Making a plan for what your family will do, who they will contact, and where they will go in the event of an emergency and practicing it regularly.
- Pulling together a 72-hour kit with enough non-perishable food, water, medication, warm clothing and comfort items for all family members. Similarly, you should make a ready-to-go kit in case you need to evacuate your home quickly.
Alberta Emergency Management Agency
The Alberta Emergency Management Agency (AEMA), under the authority of the Emergency Management Act, leads the coordination and cooperation of all organizations involved in emergencies and disasters. This includes emergency and disaster:
The agency also works to ensure vital public services, such as government services and first responders, are available during a crisis.