Where Can I...?

What's Going On?

            County Council Meeting

Cardston County Council meeting is held on the 2nd Monday of each month, occasionally they will require a second meeting during the month. The next Council meeting is on September 8th at 9:00 a.m.

           Benchmark Assessment Consultants Inc.

Benchmark Assessment is currently in the County doing inspections for assessment purposes.  They will carry proper identification and are in Cardston County Vehicles. If you have any questions please call the County office.